Charming village house between Autun and Beaune
SAISY, SAONE ET LOIRE, BURGUNDY
Village house, livable on 2 floors :
- On the ground floor, a small shelter protects the entrance from bad weather. To the right of the entrance there is a bedroom with a window overlooking the garden, a wardrobe, and a storage space under the stairs.
- stairs lead to the upstairs living-dining room with fireplace and an open kitchen at the back. The bathroom with wc completes this level. - To the left there is a TV lounge and the master bedroom. Finally, a staircase provides access to a mezzanine bedroom overlooking the living-dining room.
- At garden level there is a large summer kitchen of 28 m2 and a toilet.
- The entrance to the garage (for one car and a workbench) faces the street.
- A garden with trees and flowers completes the picture; there is also a tool shed at the back of the house. The house is a barn conversion with perfect finishing and excellent insulation. It has been very well maintained, so it does not require any additional work; the new owner can move in immediately. The house is sold either fully furnished or empty.
Primary energy consumption
Saône et Loire
Well defined seasons
Renowned food and fine wines